Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nana Puddin!!











Today, i let Josh play hooky from school and took him to work with me. At the school I work at, they were having an assembly where Dennis Lee, a well-known ventriloquist, was presenting a character counts presentation. Well, my kids and I are big fans of Dennis Lee ---thanks to Great Grandma Sally who has sent us 2 of his DVDs ("Stay on Target" and "Army of One"). Well, when I found out he was going to be at my work....i had to take the kids. =) It was a great show and the kids and i both enjoyed it. We took our DVDs and had him sign them (Bekah is holding them in the picture) and we also got a poster from him as well. An unexpected bonus for the morning was I ended being called up to the stage to help him (I was embarrassed...since I'm not one to enjoy the spotlight.) I tried to hide my embarrassment but I am pretty sure my face was red. I saw Bekah and Josh in the audience and Rebekah was waving and saying "hi, mommy". lol Afterwards, he gave me an audio CD of his new music DVD.
That was our day!

3 comments:

  1. SWEET! how cool is that!? and...can i borrow those CD's? I've heard you mention nana puddin but haven't seen his stuff.

    i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you blog... I never check my sbcglobal account.. you can email me at ericamortiz@yahoo.com

    I love this. Bekah's smile is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fixed your email address. =) and sure, Shannon, you can borrow the DVDs.

    ReplyDelete