Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Random ramblings....




These are my babies. Joshua is 6 going on 7 and Rebekah is 4 going on 5. It's hard to believe that I have a 1st grader let alone that my baby will be in Kindergarten next year. Yes, that's right, kindergarten. I know...I can't believe it either. And that means that Josh will be starting 2nd grade as well. Ugh!! Time flies too fast. He has lost his bottom 2 teeth...he is sooo cute!! =)


At the top is my husband and me. There is a LOT of prayers being said for us. We're separated right now. Again. Bleh!! That's all I have to say about that.
So, these are my first pics...I took some bluebonnet pics with Shannon the other day...but I can't get the pics off of my dumb camera.....maybe later....
Anyway...the kids are in bed. I think Iwill go watch House.
Good night. God bless.

2 comments:

  1. You know you're in my prayers! On another note, you have the cutest and sweetest kids in the world :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! You're getting into this blogging thing! :)
    and by the way...obviously Dawn has not met my most adorable child because then she would know that it's MY kid who's the most cutest and sweetest!! HA! :) hehe
    I love you, sis! Keep the blogs coming!

    ReplyDelete