Thursday, July 16, 2009

Life abundantly

Life is pretty good right now. My lil sis Jennifer graduated for Culinary school and her ceremony is this weekend. If there is any party I want to go to...it's that of a Culinary graduate!!! lol mmmmmm, so I am looking forward to that. In fact, my kids and I will actually get a little daycation cause my sister and parents got a hotel room to stay in the night before and invited us to go with them. Joshua has been asking when we were going to go on vacation....so this will be a great opportunity to have a little break for him. What's better than staying at a hotel?? =) On Saturday, we will go to the ceremony and on Sunday...mmmm, we get to eat of the fruits of Jen's labor. ;)

I am loving my new car... we new-to-me car anyway. The kids really enjoy it too. Aaaahhhh, no more funny noises, no more wondering if it was going to croak on me....nope. It's nice. =) I will use it to drive out of town next weekend with my bff Liz when we head to her in-laws cabin again. It will be fun.

My 9th wedding anniversary is coming up on the 28th. (Hence the road trip out of town next weekend). You know, I thought that I would be really bummed and a wreck about the whole thing....but I'm not. I'm definitely sad. But it's not so bad. Del and I were talking last night and he asked me what the next step was. I said my next step was to keep doing what I was doing.....taking care of me and the kids, staying up with my support groups, and hanging on for the ride as God leads the way. As for his next step, well, that was between him and God. He was thoughtful.....we'll see. I told him I wasn't sitting around waiting for him to get his stuff together....but that I was living life as it came. Sometimes I hope things don't work out between us cause he's done so many awful things. And sometimes I hope it does....in the end I have to just leave it all in God's hands. While I do that, well...life goes on!! =)

Still haven't secured a job yet for the fall. Another thing that I choose NOT to panic or fret about. (And when I do begin to panic...I remind myself that I am not panicing). I have applied to more school districts and have a friend who is a principal who said I'm first on her call list...she's in another district as well. It's about 35 min away, but a job is a job when it comes down to it. =) So, that's another thing I choose to let God sort out....I'll apply where I think would be good...and begin to apply to others as August creeps ever nearer!!!

On a happy aunt note....I get to spend time with my niece and nephew this weekend too. Jadyn and Eli...I don't get to see them as often as my niece and nephew Leyena and Noah. Eli is just about 1 month now...well, a little over a month...and I just love to squeeze his newborn little self in my arms.....but not too hard....he IS just a newborn. ;)

Well, that is it for now. Good night and God bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment