I left the title a smiley face. Mostly because I didn't know what else to title this. It's been a few days since I last updated.
We hit the pool yesterday. It was nice. The kids are old enough to play on the steps of the pool while I recline in the chair to get some rays. Mind you, my eyes are wide open and staring at my kids....so I'm not dozing or anything. But it's nice to know they can follow directions now that they are older. I got a little sun, they got a little play time. =)
Life continues to move on. Fidel sees the kids on a fairly regular basis. They still pray for him every night. And occasionally ask to call him. Rebekah asks for him occasionally..usually when shes in trouble with me or doesn't want to go to sleep. lol
I am finishing up my stint with tutoring tomorrow. I will have about 2 weeks off before summer school starts. Whew...I am thankful for a job...but NOT looking forward to rising and shining at 5:30 in the morning. bleh!!! =)
Well, time to catch up on the season finale of 24...
God bless,
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment