
We went swimming today!! My Liz came over with her two daughters. Rebekah loves playing with Makenna and Kaylin.

This is My Liz. Notice...I said "My" Liz. yes, I claim her as mine and only mine! lol...just kidding. We had a picnic before swimming.

This is Liz's youngest daughter Kaylin.
This is Rebekah with Makenna. Rebekah has heard me say that Liz is my best friend so sometimes she will say that Makenna is her best friend. If they grow up and have the relationship that I have with Liz....it will be a very blessed one!
This is Makenna eating her lunch before swimming. She is so cute with her glasses!

My baby love and me!
Kaylin makes funny faces!!

One of the sweetest women in the whole wide world!! She is my bff! I love my Liz!
On another note, I thought I would throw in a sweet pic of Rebekah. She's adorable.
And a sweet picture of Joshua! He wanted me to take his picture so he was posing!
So, a fun day for us. =) Poor Joshua was at school while we went swimming. But tomorrow we will spend the day with him....he has a Fun Day at school. I believe it's like Field Day. We'll see.
Have a great one!!





No comments:
Post a Comment