Today's Memorial Day. I am thankful for the men and women who have sacrificed so much for this country.
It's been a fun week for my family. On Friday, Rebekah and I got to join my brother in law and my sis in law at Great Wolf Lodge. They had spent the night on Thursday and I had kept my niece and nephew for them. They were kind enough to share the water park fun on Friday. So, after taking Josh to school, I packed the rest of the kids up and we headed to the hotel. Rebekah is getting better and better with her "swimming" in a life jacket. We had a lot of fun! So...thanks Philip and Anna. That night, I got to hang with my parents. that's always nice....we hung out, laughed. It was a great evening for a great day. Since Josh didn't get to go to the hotel, Del took him out to a movie and to play some arcade games at Grapevine Mills mall. Josh loved the time with daddy.
Today, we hit the pool again in my neighborhood. The Ramirez family came over, we had a yummy lunch, and then soaked up some rays at the pool. It was fun! Maybe before summer is over...I will have a decent tan. For a white girl!! lol
My sister Shannon is getting closer and closer to having my nephew. I am getting really excited. I even put Fidel on baby notice....which means that at a moment's notice I call him to get the kids so I can go to the hospital to be with my twin. woo hoo! I can't wait to meet him. =)
Well, that's it for now. Maybe I will post some more later!!
God bless!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment