Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hyman Hawks had Fun Day!

Today was Fun Day at Josh's school. Rebekah and I went up there to spend time with Josh and his class. This is Josh standing in line. He's so cute!


They were given popcorn and water while outside. mmmmm yummy. He was a good big brother...he shared everything with his little sister.




I don't know who was more excited...Josh having his little sister at school or Rebekah to be at school with him. She followed him EVERYWHERE and he took care of her the whole time!


They had inflatables in the gym. The teachers were nice enough to let Rebekah join in! She's racing Joshua here.



Joshua waited for her at the top of the slide so that they cold slike together.




Joshua loved showing off for his sister. He showed her to his friends and then his friends were playing with her too. They would do things to make her laugh!!


Bekah fit right in with the other kids. She got in line with them. Followed them. She didn't want to leave later.

They played soccer outside. It was more like kicking the ball and chasing it than an actual game of soccer. But they had fun.


So, I let Bekah have the camera for alittle while. I deleted many of her pics but left some. She took a picture of herself and this is what happened!!! lol





She also took a picture of me.


Last game of the day was ring toss. Bekah played too.





This was back in the class after 2 hours of fun day. Bekah is looking tired. But she wanted to sit with Josh for a few min.



And that was today. I got burned some more---that's what I get for being so white and not using sun screen. I think I will stay in doors for the rest of the day!!!
I can't believe Joshua is finishing 1st grade next week and will be in 2nd grade. 2nd GRADE!!! I taught 2nd grade for a couple of years. I am in disbelief that my son will be the age of the ones I used to teach. And my baby?? What baby? She's ready for kinder. And I know she will like it. She loves people!
sniff sniff...I must go and cuddle my baby girl.
=) God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment