Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Crazy is as crazy does...

That is true. If you're crazy, you do crazy things. Thankfully, I am learning to not be so crazy. Notice I said learning. I haven't achieved perfection....but I am learning. ha ha!

My husband has been coming around a little more often. He's spending more time with the kids. That's good, the kids really enjoy it. He and I have had some opportunities to talk as well. Some have been productive..some just crazy. lol! I think he's crazy at times. But hey, that's normal given his track record with me. Either way, I have been praying for wisdom to discern whats just crazy and what's not. So far, I think God has been faithful to help me with that. I told Fidel that I was content being on my own. I sometimes get lonely...that's normal. But overall, I have found a contentedness in taking care of myself and the kids and being on my own. I am thankful that God has brought me to this point cause it wasn't always this way. Truth is, I can see that I am okay on my own and I am okay if God should choose to restore the marriage. either way...God is with me. And that has proven to make all the difference in the world. I can't say one way or the other what will happen down the road. i can only pray for God's will and the power to carry that out. =) I leave the outcome to Him. What I can say is that right now....I am content to be on my own and that's okay with me. =)


God bless and goodnight.

3 comments: